Bull Point Members and guest are advised to follow these guidelines:
- Call Law Enforcement first at 911. Homeowners are discouraged from confronting anyone, at any time, if security is breeched.
- During the hours of 7:00 a.m. until approximately 6:15 p.m. call the front gate at 843-846‐0939 to inform our security person on duty so that license numbers, make of car, description of driver/passengers, etc. can be noted for further use. The person at the gate will notify a member of the Emergency Response Team.
- If it is after normal gate hours, or you cannot speak with the person on duty, call 911
- Breeches in security and/or vandalism are serious matters.
- It shall be the policy of the POA Board that all violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law commensurate with the age of the violator.
- Any violations of security by relatives or guests of Bull Point Members shall ultimately be the financial responsibility of the property owner (member). Such financial responsibility shall include reimbursing the POA for all costs resulting from damage to any structure or the contents within, and all legal costs to obtain such full restitution. Full restitution shall mean whatever money it takes to make whole and original any property, structure, and the contents within or located on said property. Failure to do so will result in liens filed against the property owner’s property.
- All violations will be considered on an individual basis for leniency or alternate punishment. Appropriate Telephone numbers:
- Law Enforcement: 911
- Security Gate: 843-846‐0939